Sunday, July 4, 2010

Shop Day Sunday - Kmart

This one is quick and WAY better than I did at Walgreens today! 

I had not realized when I went up to pay that Rimmel was B1G1 this week... But I also could not tell for sure how much they were charging for the liners (the kind you twist up, I hate the mess of sharpening!) so as I stood ready for my coupons to be doubled, I was very unsure what the OOP cost would be.

Despite the fact that the liners were more expensive than I thought, it was a GREAT deal!

Eyeliner 5.59
BOGO Eyeliner FREE
Lipliner 5.59
BOGO Nail Polish FREE
Cookies and Cream candy bar (surprise overage, completely delicious - ate it after lunch so no pic!) :) .67

Less
$1 coupon doubled to $2
$1 coupon doubled to $2
$2 coupon doubled to $4
$2 coupon doubled to $4
=0.58

This is a particularly great deal because just today the eyeliner I have at home was starting to hurt because it's down to the plastic already! So thanks to Kmart for doing double coupons AND a B1G1 on the same day! And my five year old daughter is very excited about the purple polish she chose. Makeovers tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment